Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

70+ Awesome Single WhatsApp status for Boys and Girls in 2020


70+ Awesome Single WhatsApp status for Boys and Girls in 2020


In today's era every person have their own life style. Everybody wants some personal space and also much concerned about their privacy. The thing which bother them most is the privacy of their Relationship status. Now a days it is not like old days where people stick together whether they like each other or not. Now in this century people are very passionate about there relationship but also they need the comfortable feeling around their partner. If they don't feel good they moved on. 




There are lots of reasons for being single in this era, And I personally think it should not concern anyone other than me how should I lead my personal life. It's my choice . If I decided to be single then it's my decision , I m the only person who will decide when to mingle .
So,Enjoy yourself,your time, say the World-




  • Single status for whatsapp.

"Keep Calm...I'm Single."
Single-status- WhatsApp

"I recommend being single at least a few times in your life to clear your head of those stupid boys.”
“No, I am not single. I am in a long distance relationship because my boyfriend lives in the FUTURE.”

"I'm not single because I don't pray for love. I'm single because I don't play around with love."

"totally single, totally free, totally happy, TOTALLY SATISFIED .."

Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

"I don't consider myself.. 'SINGLE & ALONE' I consider myself ' INDEPENDENT & AVAILABLE'."

"I'm not picky, I just have standards."

"Tempt me. I dare you!"

"God is busy writing D Best love Story."

"Single? No, I am just in Relationship with FREEDOM."
Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

"It’s so sad to see people stuck in the past and crying about a failed relationship – just enjoy the single life.”


"As a body everyone is single, as a soul never.” – Hermann Hesse

"1 universe, 8 planets, 7 seas, 7 continents, 809 Islands, 204 countries more than 7 billion people, I am single. Happy. Forever.”

"I like being single because I’m always there when I need me.”

Best-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

''Things I do in my life:happy being single, enjoy life, endless talking, and wait until there's someone who truly loves me''
"I wish Facebook would change "Single" to "Riding Solo." It would sound much cooler."

“It’s better to be single and find yourself than committed and lose yourself.”
“It takes a lot more wisdom to be single and happy than it does to be in a relationship and miserable.”
Best-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

"You could be married and bored or single and lonely. Ain’t no happiness nowhere.” – Chris Rock".
"What would you say if i asked you out? Put this as your status an see what people say."

"Wanted by many but taken by none ;"

"Being single is not time to be looking for love. Use that time to work on yourself and grow as an individual.”
Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

"When you’re single, focus on being a better you, and don’t go looking at your pictures of your ex and crying.”
"Being single is about celebrating and appreciating your own space that you're in."

"You need to get your own life first by being single before you can be happy in a shared life with someone else.”


“The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice; your mind; your story; your vision.”





Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

"Being single and the balm of solitude may be one of the best cures, for a broken heart like yours.”
“You’re not weak if you’re single. The truth is that being single means you’re strong enough to wait for what you deserve.”
"A better you is what you need to focus on when you’re single. Finding a better you will attract a real love to you.”


"The awkward moment when you’re that one friend who always gives relationship advice but is still single.”

  • single line status for whatsapp

Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

“There is never a rush when you’re looking for forever. Stay single and wait for your forever partner to come along.”
"Yes Facebook i know I'm single,but stop with the damn dating sites ads!"

"Has changed their relationship status from "single" to "staying single"!!"

"Guys are like parking spots... all the good ones are taken, but all the free ones are handicapped."
Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

"Dear heart, please fall in love only when you're ready, not when you're lonely."

"Dear Santa, please leave a tall, handsome man under my tree this Christmas."

"I'm single because i am saving myself for someone who deserves me."

"I'm not single. . . I'm riding solo and loving it!"

"People are not always going to be there for you. Therefore, you need to learn handling your own things.”
Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

  • Funny single Status for whatsapp
"When I'm single all I see are happy couples!!!"

"Looking for that boy who deserves the key to my heart"

"Trust me, this time baby. I'll be bulletproof!"

"Being "Single" is My Attitude!"


Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

"totally single, totally free, totally happy, TOTALLY SATISFIED .."

"Don't play hard to get with a man who is hard to get"

"Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove to others and yourself that you can still stand"

  • Single status for Girls

"I am not single, nor am I taken. I am in the waiting period: patiently waiting for something real to come along.”

Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

"I'm single but if you would like to change that like this status. :)"


"Single is not Single & Alone...I'm Independent & Available ;-) Until I find my Equal !!"





"Single and it will take some-one very special to change it ;)"





 “Happiness is an inside job. Don´t assign anyone else that much power over your life.”
Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you


"Single and ready to mingle? That’s just another way to say I’m desperate and will take anyone in a way that rhymes.”
“It’s better to be single wishing you were married than married wishing you were single.”
"My life is like a romantic comedy except there’s no romance and it’s just me laughing at my own jokes.”

“S.I.N.G.L.E = Strong, Independent, Noticeable, Generous, Loving, Enlightened.”

Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you


“I know why I am a single woman. My parents-in-law were not able to have children…”
“Wanted by many, taken by none. Looking at some, waiting for one.”
“Not all men are fool; some stay single.”

“Love is great for some people, but others are free spirits, and being single is the only way that their soul can soar into the clouds.”

Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

“I am done with great love. I am back to great lovers.”
“I wish they could invent a holiday that didn´t point out my inability to commit.”

"Stay faithful or stay single."


"Not everyone who is single is lonely and not everyone who is in relationship feels love.”


Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you


"Being single doesn't mean always available."

"Being SINGLE is far better than being part of broken RELATIONSHIP."


"SINGLE because i haven't found someone who DESERVE me :-)"


"Being single is not the opposite of commitment. It is the deep understanding of the fact that you don’t want to be committed yet.”
Best-unique-Single-status- WhatsApp-Quotes4you

"Changing my relationship status from 'SINGLE' to 'STILL SINGLE'."

“If I feel like looking beautiful, being showered with attention and getting pampered – I would rather go to the spa than to a man who will lie and cheat. I like being single.”
Sharing is caring
So,let me know what your view on this Single whatsapp status and image post. I hope you get some cool new quotes and image on single status.
For best attitude status over the internet click here

Thank you .





70+ Awesome Single WhatsApp status for Boys and Girls in 2020 Reviewed by quotes4you on February 06, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Please do not enter any spam link

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.