Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Short Status for Whatsapp in2020

Short status for WhatsApp 

Hello friend, 2020 is here and we bring some awesome short status of WhatsApp for you guys only. Nowadays single, committed, every boy and girls of our age search for some unique and cool WhatsApp status. With this awesome WhatsApp status you will fall in love ❤️. Here we present some most beautiful status for you..enjoy.



Life status for whatsapp

Life is too short to do things which don't love to do.

Love is friendship set on fire.

Am I just crazy or falling in love?

Life goes on… With or without you!

Our friends make our day. Love ❤️you all.

(Short status of whatsapp)

Life is short, smile till you still have teeth.

My playlist can tell you the story of my life.

I would love to stay awake just to watch you sleep.

Sugar? No thanks, I am already sweet.



I am not special, 

I am a limited edition.

Being with you has made me 100% complete. 
( status for whatsapp2020)
All Girls Are My Sisters Except You.

I Am A Hot Dude With A Cool Attitude.

" Short whatsapp status "

I don’T Trust Words, I Trust Actions.

A Sense Of Humor Makes A Man Handsome.

(Awesome whatsapp status)

Home : Where I Can Look Ugly And Enjoy It.

Put Me Second And I’ll Make You enexistent.



I Salute All My Hater With My Middle Finger.


Single Or Taken ? Who Cares? I Am Awesome.


RELATIONSHIP STATUS FOR WHATSAPP


sometimes you forgive people just for the simple fact that you still want them to be in your life.


Sometimes people don't change, their priorities do and you just stop being as important.

Once U Loose Someone,Its Never Exactly The Same Person Who Comes Back...


Starting A relationship is easy but the part where everyone stumbles Is sustaining it.

It's about being with that person that makes you happy in a way no one else can! 

Learn to let go. If a relationship is over let it be over. No time outs and no second chances.

It's hard not to love someone when he's all you ever think about.

I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.

Relationship never dies a natural death... They are murdered by ego, Attitude and ignorance..


Never Lose Yourself trying to Hold On to someone who doesn't care about Losing You.

Don't push your relationship with a person too hard, if its meant to be then it will happen.

"The purpose of relationship is not to have someone who makes u complete...!

It's Better To Bend A Little Rather Than To Break A relationship Forever!

Relationships are for honest people, if you're not honest, you don't belong in any relationship !!!

Lets be lovers tonight, and go back to being best friends tomorrow.

May be you will never know, May be I will never show.

People who respond to the emoticons are the ones who care for the relationship most.

Best Relationship is....  When You Can Act Like Lovers And Best Friends At The Same Time.

You seem like a sweet person. Mind if I lick you to find out?

Some relationships are undefined....

Sometimes the one love you can't get over is the one love you never really had.

I play the same song, over and over cause it reminds me of you.

I believe that you and me, we could be so happy and free in a world of misery.

A final "FULL STOP" is Much better than those Painful "SEMI COLONS" in a Relationship..!!

Don't let someone get in between your relationship. It's based on two hearts not three.

A Perfecft Relationship Is when You Fight Like A Married Couple  Talk Like Best Frnd

When you thought I was in love with him, you were so wrong, baby, I was loving you.

I wish you could hear all the words I'm too afraid to say.

Relationships would be easier if people came with a CLEAR HISTORY button.

Who better to share your dreams with than the person you dream about?

Don't push it hard, if its meant to be, it'll happen.

If I open up to you, then you're probably pretty damn special.
So,I hope you all like my efforts for bringing the Short Status for whatsapp post in2020. Do comment and share your experience.

For similar love quotes click here


Short Status for Whatsapp in2020 Reviewed by quotes4you on January 17, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Please do not enter any spam link

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.