Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

143+Deep Love Quotes[Deep Love Quotes and status for every Lover]

Hi

Deep Love Quotes [Deep Love Quotes for Every Lover in this World]

Friends  deep love is the most beautiful thing made by God in this world. The relationship of love extends beyond every relationship. It is just a  pure feeling. When someone falls in love with someone, he is ready to do anything for that person by rising above all the bonds of the world and can cross any boundaries. It is not necessary that the person we love should always be with us or he should also give us love in return. Love is a precious gift given by nature, the person receiving it, realizing it, considers it to be the greatest security in the world. True love is considered to be the meeting of the hearts of two human beings, which is far from physical and material desires.

  • Deep love Quotes

Deep Love Quotes[Deep Love and status for every Lover]

When two hearts join together with the truth,  then no power, no restriction can separate them. Many times people in deep love have to deal with situations like heartbreak, but the truth is that where there is true deep love, even if you have to get away from your lover, you do not break your heart, because the name love It is about feeling, of experience, not of always physically connecting with each other. If you also love someone or loved someone very deeply, then that person must know about this love of yours, because many times it has been seen that people get away from their love also because they love their loved ones in time. Can not tell. So friends, if you have love for someone in your heart, then you should express your love as soon as possible.
  • “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times… In life after life, in age after age, forever.” –Tagore
Deep Love Quotes[Deep Love and status for every Lover]
  • "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
Deep Love Quotes in English[Deep Love and status for every Lover]


  • “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller.
Deep Love Quotes in English[Deep Love and status for every Lover]


  • “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
Deep Love Quotes in English[Deep Love and status for every Lover]


  • If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” ­– Boy Meets World



  • “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― Edgar Allen Poe
Following type of deep love quotes covered here:-
  • I love you quotes to express how you feel about love.
  • Beautiful deep love Quotes.
  • Deep love Quotes for him from the heart.
  • I love you Quotes straight from the heart.
  • The best inspirational deep love Quotes to help you express how you feel.
  • Beautiful deep Love Quotes that will bring you both closer.
  • Deep love Quotes and saying.
  • Deep love Quotes to expressing your feeling.
  • Beautiful Deep Love Quotes.
  • Deep love Quotes about soulmates.

I love you quotes to express how you feel about love.



(1)
True love has a habit of coming back.

(2)
Dear crush!! You've crushed me.

(3)
Even when someone breaks it to you gently, it's still possible to be crushed.

(4)
I don't even know why I like you. But I just do.

(5)
Friendship is not a big thing ... it's a million little things.

(6)
In love Never say "Sorry"!

(7)
You either live in love or die, there is no way in between

(8)
The quickest way to receive love is to give love

(9)
When I said .. I love you .. I meant it.

(10)
If you wants a Stress free life don't expect anything from anyone bcz Expectations always hurts 
Beautiful deep love Quotes

(11)
why am I so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine?

(12)
Love is that which can makes you smile when you're tired..!!

(13)
My 'Heart' is always your!

(14)
Every time I look at the keyboard U and I always together.

(15)
 Dear crush!! You'ved crushed me.

(16)
 I fell in love because of your words, and I got hurt because of them too!

(17)
When I think about you.. I don't feel so alone....

(18)
An Eye with Dust and A Heart with Trust Always Cries

(19)
My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.
Deep love Quotes for him from the heart.

(20)
Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.

(21)
My 'last seen at' was just to check your 'last seen at'.

(22)
Only you can give me that feeling.

(23)
Never trust your heart because it's not on the right side.

(24)
Falling in love is like the rain .. It's unpredictable

(26)
I'll never forget the first time I saw you.

(26)
A good friend will help you move, a best friend will help you move a dead body.

(27)
LOVE me for a second and I will make that second last for the LIFETIME.

(28)
I want vitamin "U"

(29)
Wanna Hug Yuh soo tight..That even air couldn't fill the space between us.
I love you Quotes straight from the heart.

(30)
I hope you always find a reason to smile.

(31)
Love is That Which can not see the Religions, Caste, Rich, Poor..in life..

(32)
I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.

(33)
Love in Life, Make the life beautiful.

(34)
Perfect boyfriend : Does not drink, does not smoke, does not cheat and also Does not exist ????

(35)
Thanks for being in my life

(36)
If I had flower for every time you made me smile and laugh I'd have a garden to walk in forever.

(37)
There is No Scale To Measure the love.

(38)
Better to be alone than being with someone who makes you feel alone.

(39)
Of course it's possible to love a human being if you don't know them too well.
The best inspirational deep love Quotes to help you express how you feel.

(40)
Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.

(41)
I still fall for you every day.

(42)
Everything is fair in Love and War.

(43)
When I count my blessings i count you twice.

(44)
Where there is great love, there are always wishes.

(45)
Life is too short to cry on..

(46)
My love for you is a journey, that starts at forever and ends at never in Life.

(47)
No one realizes the beauty of love, until you're caught in it.

(48)
I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself.
Beautiful deep Love Quotes that will bring you both closer.

(49)
So far, but I love you always dream without fear, love without limits.

(50)
I usually don't get attached too easily, but that changes when I met you.

(51)
I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life.

(52)
Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number ????

(53)
The best feeling is when you look at the one you love and they're already looking at you.

(54)
Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.

(55)
In love Never say "Sorry"!

(56)
Whenever i see your text the first thing comes in my mind is YOU. ♥

(57)
I can't see myself without you. Sold My Soul to You.

(58)
Always remember to smile because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

(59)
2 Things can change a women's mood- 1) I love you 2) 50% Discount.
Deep love Quotes and saying

(60)
Love is not about posssession, Love is about appreciation

(61)
There is no finish line so love the journey.

(62)
Let all that you do be done n love.

(63)
When I talk to you i fall in love over and over again.

(64)
Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

(65)
Love when you're ready, not when you are alone.

(66)
Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other

(67)
Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

(68)
Love is the only thing that  control every single emotion you have.

(69)
She wanted a puppy. But I didn't want a puppy. So we compromised and got a puppy.
Deep love Quotes to expressing your feeling.

(70)
I'm crazy but original you try to be me and you fail..

(71)
True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries :-then life is good.

(72)
I can't read lips unless they're touching mine.

(73)
Love is like a Air.. We can't see it but! we can feel it..

(74)
Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!

(75)
Love isn't just about finding the right person. But creating a right relationship.

(76)
The heart that loves, stays always young.

(77)
Your LOVE and My EFFORT together will conquer the WORLD.

(78)
If love was easy, there would be almost no music.

(79)
I Know I'm Not Perfect,But There Is No Defect In My Love

(80)
Love in Life, Make the life beautiful.

(81)
One Boy.. Thousand Feelings

(82)
I need you, you need me. Let's make it work.

(83)
I love you even when I hate you.

(84)
Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.

(85)
It's not about her looks, It's about her heart.

(86)
I still fall for you every day.

(87)
If you love something set it free.

(88)
Love is knowing that some one is there always for you.

(89)
Don't cheat. If you're not happy just leave.
Deep love Quotes to expressing your feeling.

(90)
The minute you think of giving up think of the reason why you held on so long.

(91)
He loves death, she loves life, he lives for her, she dies for him.

(92)
Love can be demonstrated not defined.

(93)
We realise the value of life increases only after it is lost.

(94)
The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

(95)
Love isn't complicated, people are.

(96)
Love has no limits.

(97)
No matter how "busy" a person is...if they really love, they will always find the time for you.!

(98)
If you were thinking about someone, while Studying you're definitely in Love...

(99)
Love: Two minds without a single thought.
Beautiful Deep Love Quotes.

(100)
True love doesn't have a happy ending. It has NO ending

(101)
The TRUTH hurts only once but a LIE hurts every time you remember it!

(102)
Don't say you love me unless you mean it.

(103)
When I said .. I love you .. I meant it.

(104)
Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.

(105)
Hi, is a short, simple word but it's how love starts.

(106)
Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.

(107)
My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.

(108)
LOVE THE ONE WHO MAKES UR WORLD BEAUTIFUL

(109)
Be the type of person you want to love.
Deep love Quotes about soulmates.

(110)
Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.. 

(111)
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

(112)
Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it- Dr. Karl

(113)
I kept my heart strong like Iron but, I didn't know that your heart is a magnet

(114)
A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he's finished. 

(115)
Love is when you tell a guy you love his shirt, then he wears it everyday.

(116)
Time goes by a very slower when you miss the someone who love you.

(117)
my worst enemy is my heart because it is mine, but beats only for you.

(118)
If you fall in love.. be ready for the tears!

(119)
When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I'll say you.

(120)
Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I'll give it back.

(121)
You left me? Fine! But don't love somebody else in front of me.

(122)
Love is master key that is capable of opening a gate of happiness.

(123)
You are the only clock thats ticking in my heart!

(124)
To the world you maybe but one, but to one you might be the world.

(125)
Love is not what you can receive,it's all about what you can give.

(126)
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

(127)
Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.

(128)
You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.

(129)
True love has a habit of coming back.
Deep Love Quotes [Deep Love Quotes for Every Lover in this World]

(130)
Love your Love So Much, That you don't have to ask.. "WITH WHOM YOU WERE?"

(131)
I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card.

(132)
Love doesn't lie, people do. Love doesn't leave, people do. Love won't hurt you, people will.

(133)
Behind this big smile there is an empty soul which has no expectations. :')

(134)
I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?

(135)
So many of my smiles begin with you.

(136)
If I could be with you in my dreams. I would never wake up

(137)
You are my favorite reason to lose my sleep.

(138)
We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.
-Friedrich 

(139)
 “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” 
 N. R. Hart

(140)
“A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.”
 Kenny Loggins

(141)
 “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” 
– Elizabeth Barrett Browning

(142)
“Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait.” 
– Neelam Saxena Chandra

(143)
“When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.”
 – Unknown
DEEP-LOVE-QUOTES-I-LOVE-YOU









143+Deep Love Quotes[Deep Love Quotes and status for every Lover] Reviewed by Quotes4you on February 14, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Please do not enter any spam link

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.